I need an assistant.
Prerequisites for the position:
1. Remembering - Must be able to keep all of my passwords, names of former colleagues for Linkedin.com, former high school classmates for facebook.com, and anyone I’ve met at a Web2.0 conference for Twitter.com
2. Pretending – to Be nice to my friends when they send me a message on Facebook – Actually, my assistant needs to pretend to like me, because I’m the one hitting up all of my old high school friends – what can I say I’m addicted…
3. Tracking - Keep an eye out for me on Twitter to see if anyone I’m following is actually saying anything worth reading, or GASP re-tweeting
4. Writing. You must enjoy doing lots of it. Which means you must be witty and a good speler (get it)… – ie, facebook updates can’t be mundane -
Chris Dessi is: on my way home from work = BAD
Chris Dessi is: enjoying speaking about himself in the third person=BETTER
You get the idea…
5. Gushing – Must be able to ramble on and on about how wonderful my daughter is. This is my most predominant running theme in all of my online social endeavors, and I just can’t keep up. Take pic, upload pic, tag friends in pics….repeat.
I need a nap.